Tuesday 10 June 2014

FoW EW Tournament - Whirlwind - 22 Jun - 1550pts

Gents,

I have been neglecting my responsibilities and have failed to keep you up to date (at least to this point) about the EW tournament we were scheduling at Perkins Hobby House (new expanded gaming venue) in Petawawa for the 22nd of Jun.  Anyhow, a few of you have indicated that you're interested in participating and its now time to "pony up" and confirm your attendance.  Tournament Pack is located here:  https://sites.google.com/site/petminisoldiers/home/calendar

3 rounds of play.  Registration $15.

Setup will occur on the 21st at 1300 hrs and I would ask that if any of the locals are available, please show up to help setup at that time.  I would also ask that you send a copy of your army list to me by 21 Jun at:  petminisoldiers@gmail.com
 

Hope to see you all there.  All the best.

Bob (Luggs) McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment